I am actively involved in teaching MBA students, doctoral students, and executive students. Below is a quick summary, with appropriate links for more details.
1. Negotiation and Decision Making: Trust, Emotions, Ethics, and Morality. A focused research camp for young researchers interested in the subtopics of trust, emotions, ethics, and morality, as they apply to decision making and negotiation Course outline for January, 2010.
2. Decision Making and Negotiation Research Seminar (Harvard University Psychology Department). This seminar provides lab experience in behavioral approaches to decision making and negotiation. Course outline.
3. Executive Programs at HBS. I currently teach decision making and negotiations in multiple executive programs offered by HBS. I am the coursehead for "Changing the Game", which helps executives examine how they define their competitive environment, as well as the decisions that they make within this environment. I also teach in the Advanced Management Program (AMP), Program for Management Development (PMD), and Women Leading Business: Innovation and Success (WLB), in addition to customized programs for specific clients of HBS executive programs. Click the appropriate box for more information on HBS executive programs:
Changing the Game AMP
4. Managerial Decision Making, Program on Negotiation Executive Education Seminar
5. I also teach executive groups and consult on negotiations, decision making, and the natural environment. Click below to see my client list or a sample executive program.
Client list Sample executive program